I write short animated series and film as part of the micro-studio Positronish.
When someone pops Mordy the Mouth, balloon detective Muldoon runs into hoppers and gasbags – not to mention one sexy red balloon! – as he tries to solve the mystery of missing helium in Loontown.
- Cannes World Film Festival Remember the Future Finalist
- Venice Shorts Film Awards Official Selection
- NYIFA New York International Film Awards Winner
- Independent Shorts Awards Los Angeles Official Selection
- Oregon Short Film Festival Official Selection
- Oniros New York Film Awards Winner
An absurdist buddy comedy set in a kitchen on Mars, where every appliance hides a dark secret.
- Adult animation short form
- Season 1: 7x episodes, 4-6min each
- Total runtime: 35min
- Format: 17:9 DCI 4K
WELCOME TO YOUR A.I. FUTURE
You wake up in the future. A kind A.I. is there to help you. But that’s far from being your only problem…
“Darkly funny” – the i newspaper
“Unsettlingly surreal” – New Scientist